Effective May 1st the Dodge City Public Library will have the following guidelines in place to ensure the safety of customers and staff during the ongoing Pandemic.
- Face Masks or coverings are encouraged for patrons and staff in the library, particularly when unable to socially distance.
- Patrons can request a staff member assisting them to wear mask or face covering.
- Some seating will be available and socially distanced in various areas of the library. Patrons are encouraged to limit the length of their visits if at all possible.
- Computer use is limited to 1 hour per day.
- Materials being returned must be placed in one our interior or exterior books drops, rather than placed directly on the desk.
- Meeting Room use is available on a limited basis only. We do anticipate opening up meeting room booking in the next several weeks.
- Teen Computers are not currently available for use.
We Thank the Community for their Support over the past year and look forward to serving you more this year!