Dodge City Public Library offers two meeting spaces that can be used by government agencies, non-profit or education use and business use. Social parties are not permitted according to Library Policy. Meeting Rooms can be booked using our online booking system, by calling the library, or by stopping in. Our fee schedule is as follows:
Government Agencies: Free
View Full Calendar
Meeting Room Bookings FAQ
- Why is it showing I owe money, I’m from a non-profit or government entity?
- All bookings initially show a charge of $50 as that is the maximum price. Library staff will modify those charges upon confirmation of your booking to reflect discounts for use by non-profit or government entities.
- Can I pay for my reservation online?
- We can provide a link to an online payment option upon confirmation of your booking, you can choose to use that, or pay in person at the library with cash, check or credit card.
- How long will it take for my booking to be approved?
- Most reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours. It could take longer if you book over a weekend, or on a day we are closed.
- Can I host a party in your rooms?
- Social parties including baby showers, bridal showers and any other type of social party are not permitted in library meeting rooms.
- Do you allow bookings outside operating hours?
- No, we do not normally allow this, if you have questions, please call the library at 620-225-0248 and ask to speak with a supervisor.
- How many bookings can I have on the calendar at one time?
- Our meeting room policy allows for 2 active bookings at one time per person or group. When once booking concludes you can place another booking.
- How far in advance can I reserve a room?
- We permit reservations up to 90 days in advance, and require at least 48 hours’ notice for a booking made on our website.
- Do you offer equipment for use in the meeting rooms?
- We offer some equipment for use, including projector, TV, and other electronics. For complete details, call or email the library.
Have a question not answered here? Call, email or stop by the library.